call dwerd ptr [6c756973]

Monday, July 24, 2006

Moving Along ...

I figured out what I was doing wrong in regards to my AbstractValue and stack emulation. My AbstractValue type was trying to do too many things. I removed the internal array storage and it can now only hold one value. Pointers can hold references to an array of AbstractValues. These changes force the creation of buffers outside of the class, which avoids the circular creation problem greatly simplifying the class.

The ideal time to refactor seems difficult to gauge. Although when you absolutely need to refactor, the code will definitely let you know. Things are moving fast as I am decoding various opcodes. Btw, this site has the best x86 opcode reference.

I will soon put up the promised pdb internals as well as some ideas I'm working on regarding C++ RE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home